punk goes acoustic // a playlist by panicfever
some of the top hits from the biggest pop punk artists out there, acoustic version.01. sugar we’re goin down // fall out boy 02. this is gospel // panic! at the disco 03. misery business // paramore 04. the middle // jimmy eat world 05. kids from yesterday // my chemical romance 06. move along // all american rejects 07. time of your life // green day 08. feeling this // blink 182 09. dear maria, count me in // all time low 10. i write sins not tragedies // panic! at the disco 11. be my escape // relient k 12. 1985 // bowling for soup 13. my songs know what you did in the dark // fall out boy 14. decode // paramore 15. about a girl // the academy is… 16. sing // my chemical romance 17. backseat serenade // all time low 18. the anthem // good charlotte
1. Drink water
2. Call your grandmother
3. Thank the bus driver
4. Experience something new (watch the sunrise, go to somewhere you’d never see yourself at)
5. Tell someone you miss them
6. Buy your mom a flower
7. Search for milkshakes recipes and try some
8. Start a conversation with someone you know is crazy about talking to you
9. Be concentrated at school/work
10. Exercise outside
11. Bring your headphones everywhere
12. Listen to a new kind of music
13. Watch tv series you used to watch in your childhood
14. Appreciate things; look at someone in the eye when you say thank you
15. Greet your friends with a hug
16. Those who are quiet know it, don’t point that out
17. Forgive someone you’ve been mad at for a long time
18. Eat clean
19. Take pictures of the sky at different times of the day and then put it all together
20. Go to the coffee shop by yourself, watch people around you
21. Dance freely
22. Compliment on more than appearances
23. Bake cupcakes and offer them to your friends
24. Say goodmorning to a stranger and say it to another two for each one that doesn’t say it back
25. Ice cream
26. Offer your help
27. Use a new outfit
28. Be humble
29. Don’t search for old photographs, take new ones
30. Remember to go out some time but also remember how great it feels to be home"
Otis is not great at hide and seek.
Okay so, where I live (Canada, Newfoundland) we have the smallest ponies.
And the biggest dogs
Here’s a size comparison for the Newfoundland dog
That is a full grown dog and pony together LOOK AT THAT!
Now if you don’t think that’s the greatest shit ever I don’t know what is!
I’m moving…BYE MOM